eRAD is looking for an action-oriented and energetic individual experienced in software development to join its radiology PACS product team. This person will be responsible for planning, designing and implementing software solutions for eRAD’s products, and verifying and documenting the results. The Software Developer will work closely with system architects, product managers, software developers, quality assurance engineers, and others to enhance the company’s medical solutions in compliance with eRAD’s high product standards.
The position is based in eRAD’s corporate office in Greenville, SC. Working remotely or in one of our satellite offices is possible but preference might be given to candidates living in the east coast time zone or within commuting distance of the Greenville office.
Qualified Software Developer candidates should possess and be able to demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
- BS degree or equivalent in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a similar computer technology field.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in software code development, troubleshooting and resolution.
- Proficiency in planning, developing, and maintaining software algorithms and processes.
- Working knowledge of Linux and/or Windows operating systems.
- Experience with software development tools, including Visual Studio.
- Experience with object-oriented programming languages, including C/C++ and Java.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in medical IT and PACS solutions, image rendering, image and video compression, and/or web-based network communications and application development.
This position actively participates in the development and validation of software products developed and maintained by eRAD, Inc. The position has the following responsibilities:
- Document, develop, and execute design plans, strategies, and test cases based on requirements and discussions with the project team.
- Coordinate development efforts with senior developers, other software developers, and product managers.
- Write code for various software components and systems.
- Perform manual, regression, functional, and performance testing when needed.
- Train other team members on the use of software components and modules.
Environmental Job Requirements and Working Conditions: