eRAD is actively seeking enthusiastic, focused, and well-organized individuals to join the eRAD Technical Support team supporting our RIS and PACS (Radiology Information Systems and Picture Archiving & Communications Systems) in high-intensity medical radiology environments. eRAD RIS and PACS are software and hardware products designed to enhance productivity in hospitals and medical imaging centers.
The candidate will be responsible for remote telephone and direct on-site support of new and existing RIS / PACS solutions at hospitals, imaging centers, and reading groups. The candidate must be able to quickly cultivate a thorough understanding of eRAD RIS / PACS benefits and advantages in the marketplace. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, customer driven, and able to architect solutions to complex problems faced by clinicians and Radiologists actively providing patient care.
- Strong customer relationship skills with support and call center experience
- Strong IT, networking, and computer skills
- Experience troubleshooting complex applications and software products
- Strong understanding and experience with PC and Server hardware platforms
- Knowledge of archival and storage media
- Excellent troubleshooting, diagnosis, and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Linux system administration
- All Windows Operating systems (Server and Windows 7 and above)
- Ability to work flexible hours
- PACS / Radiology experience a plus
- Radiology Workflow experience a plus
- BA / BS Degree
- Comp TIA Linux or RHCA or RHCT Certifications
- CCNA / CCNP
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer technical inquiries related to eRAD software products
- Proactively communicate with customers to maintain positive relationships
- Utilize information tools, training, and experience to provide high level of customer satisfaction
- Participate in system administration duties and projects designed to decrease emergency technical support interactions and system downtime
- Perform eRAD RIS / PACS system updates
- Educate customers in system use and best practice methods, enabling them to provide top notch healthcare
- Increase revenue streams by developing new sales opportunities and programs during customer interactions
- Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits of eRAD RIS and PACS
- Communicate effectively with both technical and non-‐technical customers
- Reports to the Manager of the Customer Solutions Center.
- Enlists the support of sales specialists, service resources, engineering resources, development resources and management resources as needed.
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with customer management.
- Works closely with all company team members to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.