eRAD, Inc. is a medical information technology leader specializing in radiology solutions and data management. Our goal is to help healthcare providers and organizations provide better patient care, reduce costs and strategically position themselves for continued growth in a dynamic and growing industry.
eRAD is looking for an action-oriented and energetic individual experienced in software verification and test suite automation. This person will be responsible for planning, designing and implementing custom and automated tests for eRAD’s products, analyzing results, and training others on the use of the test suite and tools. The QA Tester will work closely with software developers, product managers, support engineers and technical writers to uncover anomalies, verify requirements, and validate solutions quickly, efficiently, and in compliance to eRAD’s high product standards.
The position is based in eRAD’s corporate office in Greenville, SC. Working remotely or in one of our satellite offices is possible but preference might be given to candidates living within commuting distance of the Greenville office.
Qualified QA Tester candidates should possess and be able to demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
- BS degree or equivalent in computer engineering, computer science, or similar computer technology field.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in software verification and validation.
- Proficiency in designing, developing, and maintaining test automation tools and solutions.
- 3-5 years of experience troubleshooting hardware, software and network problems.
- Working knowledge of (RedHat, CentOS) Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Experience with test management tools (HP Quality Center and QTest) and test automation tools (Silk Test and TestComplete).
- Demonstrable history of BASH scripting.
- Experience with web-based technologies including Web Services and RESTful interfaces.
- Ability to analyze test results to isolate a problem’s root causes.
- Solid planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
This position actively participates in the verification, validation and overall supportability of the software products developed and maintained by eRAD, Inc. The position has the following responsibilities:
- Document, develop and execute test plans, strategies, and test cases based on requirements and discussions with project team.
- Design, develop and implement automated test scripts and suites for various software components and systems.
- Perform manual, regression, functional, and performance testing when needed.
- Coordinate test efforts with outside vendors and internal team members.
- Capture and analyze test results and document steps for reproducibility.
- Perform required maintenance on the QA environment.
- Train other QA team members to run automation test cases.
This position requires minimal travel. All prospective employees must pass a background check.