The Breast Imaging Workflow and Design Specialist for our Product Management team will require expertise in multiple product areas within our eRAD RIS software related to Breast Imaging.
This includes understanding the market and customer, contributing to a product vision, developing business cases, driving the creation and delivery of the product. It also includes hands-on participation in the creation, testing, training, and support of Breast Imaging management reports, as well as interacting with eRAD RIS customers to assist in the successful utilization of the Breast Imaging module in eRAD RIS.
This position will be required to plan, coordinate and lead activities across the full delivery lifecycle which includes working closely with the team leads, facilitating communication within and across departments, coordinating with management, business analysts, product team and developers, and more.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work cross functionally as part of a team with Product Management, Development, QE, Marketing, Sales, Clinical Systems and Operations on all matters related to breast imaging workflow.
- Work with report-writing engineers to create, revise and maintain breast imaging reporting for both operational metrics and regulatory audits.
- Provide support to Operations and Professional Services team when questions arise regarding breast imaging workflow or management reports, including troubleshooting, testing and explanation.
- Maintain a working knowledge of how various teams within RadNet are using the eRAD product (solely or in conjunction with other software) for breast imaging tracking, as well as scheduler, technologist, and radiologist workflow.
- Stay informed about all RadNet special projects related to breast imaging and act as an advisor from an eRAD product perspective, keeping product management up to date with any potential requirements or opportunities for improvement.
- Clearly communicate technical requirements and assist product developers in interpreting enhancement requests.
- Work closely with development, QA contacts, and business to ensure that any questions or design decisions are addressed in a timely fashion to meet development timelines.
- Assist software implementation teams in clearly understanding the data and setup needs for our product in relation to breast imaging.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key customer contacts.
- Assist with the generation of required sales collateral and service support material.
- Assist sales team as needed to provide product demos/training or participate in analysis of a potential/new customer’s breast imaging workflow transition to help sales close deals in the capacity of a subject matter expert.
- Contribute detailed feature ideas to the product roadmap and assist with backlog prioritization.
- Develop short- and long-term goals to achieve overall success of our breast imaging technologies.
- Participate in discussion related to other Reporting and Data Systems, as needed.
- Balance tradeoffs among product value, design, and technological constraints.
- Participate in product management team activities: prioritization, estimation, road mapping, product brainstorming.
- Interface with enterprise leaders as an advocate for their experience and outcomes.
- Collaborate with product managers, clinical systems, and operational teams to ensure that our products are making our customers successful.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and requirements of the position described above. Other functions may be assigned and management retains the right to add or change duties at any time.
Minimum Qualifications, Education, and Experience:
This position often requires sitting, standing, walking, bending, twisting, reaching with hands and arms, using hands and fingers, handling, or feeling, speaking, listening, and high-level cognitive thinking. Also, must be able to lift up to 10 pounds occasionally. The position requires the ability to travel (~20% of time), drive a vehicle, and utilize other forms of transportation.
This position is currently a remote role.