Fully integrated with eRAD PACS, the Mammography Module provides a full toolset for breast imaging and eliminates the need for a dedicated mammography workstation—potentially saving hours of productivity and thousands in support costs.
Mammography PACS and Mammography Software
The time-consuming shuffle between one workstation and another can be a thing of the past. With eRAD’s FDA-cleared Mammography Module, you can view mammograms, ultrasounds, MRIs and 3D tomosynthesis all on the same workstation.
Reading and reporting is from one mammography PACS system. Comparisons can be pre-staged or pre-cached to that workstation (even priors from third-party and legacy systems). Gain optimal productivity with macros assigned to any input device (mouse, keyboard, keypad, speechmike) with eRAD’s image auto-positioning features.
eRAD’s mammography software orients images for mammography and loads them in the user’s preferred layout(s). eRAD’s mammography PACS solution can auto-fit a full resolution image by anatomy (skin-line detection) or image area. Clinicians don’t waste clicks (in other words, time) adjusting every image.
Diagnostic Tools Include:
- CAD support—Computer-aided detection in screening is supported. You also have the ability to manage archived CAD objects differently from image objects.
- Mirrored image linking—Action (such as pan, zoom, etc.) on one image is simultaneously performed on all displayed images. eRAD’s Mammography Module tool works in concert with no duplicate adjustment necessary.
- Worklist sorting by BI-RADS value—BI-RADS values can be assigned in a report and displayed on the worklist. The worklist can be sorted by BI-RADS value, so radiologists can elect to open priors of a certain value.
- Anatomical grayscale inversion—Grayscale of just the breast image can be inverted, leaving the rest of the data black to make visualization easier.
- Multiple views—Custom layouts can be set to initialize together, so that users can quick-toggle between them for alternate views of a study.
- Viewer tools—eRAD’s image manipulation tools can be leveraged for mammography, including Magnifying Glass, Quadrant View, Measurement, Annotations (Pointer, Line, ROI Ellipse, ROI Freehand, Text), Mag to 1:1 Pixel View and Cine for Tomosynthesis.
eRAD mammography PACS solution also provides optional advanced diagnostic tools for mammography through the AIE Image Enhancement toolkit. This allows users to display and manipulate higher-clarity images of dense tissue.
“Having a need to replace our current system, we evaluated several RIS/PACS available. We were focused on finding a system that was integrated, web-based, streamlined workflow, and extremely user friendly in order to increase efficiency and productivity. In addition, we wanted to provide remote viewing capabilities to our referring physicians in order for them to have immediate access to patient images and reports. We selected eRAD based on the comprehensive nature of their product. Our system has been well received by our referring physicians and it has made a direct impact in our referral patterns. In these tough economic times, this has been a valuable tool in enhancing our business.”
“You need a lean, smart system. We had confidence in eRAD, knowing that they’ve helped many practices and physicians attest, so we knew we had a solution-oriented partner with access to the right resources to get the job done.”
“The difference in our workflow is significant. Not having to switch to different reporting formats, not having to learn and log into multiple systems—all that expands the possibilities for our practice and speeds our turnaround times.”